CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

The Past 48 hours....

I am often asked by my adorable husband what did you do today. So I thought I'd share w/ you what I've done in the past 48 hours... Listed in no particular order soooooo Hold on Tight!
I got a haircut,which is not easy to do! Then I decided I needed some piercings and color. Hope you like it Mark... K80 thinks I ROCK!
I've been trying for almost 3 months to renew my driver's license from North Carolina. It expires in 10 days! I've been doing everything online, thought everything was finished... then I get a form in the mail 2 days ago with all this paperwork I need to fill out!
Thus the eye exam... do you know how hard it is to get a simple eye exam for a drivers license.... IT'S NOT! But thanks to the very kind Corpsman at the clinic who took pity on me I did complete the mound of paperwork and got everything filled out and sent it Express Mail to NCDMV... I pray I don't get pulled over before it comes!
I've answered and written approximately 2,582 emails, that's a lot of running to the mailbox (especially since it's on another base!)

YEP, I got a mammogram, what gave it away?
And last but not least I've done lots of Boy Scout lashings, homework with the kids, drove to and fro swim team, bought 6 pairs of shoes (all the for the kids and Mark none for me Thank you!), attending the Yoron Adventure Camp meeting for K80, made 8 breakfasts, cooked 1 dinner, drove the expressway 3 times, talked at a MOPS meeting, chatted w/ my girl Maureen, talked to my mom on the phone, cried on the phone with Mark, tucked my kids into bed twice, washed, folded and put away 2 loads of laundry, ran the dishwasher twice b/c I put dirty dishes in with the clean ones, got a word from God at church, went to the bank, paid all the bills and got flowers from my baby!
What have you done lately?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you colleen...