CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

ReDuce, ReUse, ReCycle!

Here in Okinawa they mandate recycling. Which in our family isn't a big deal, we've recycled everything we could for years. But it truly amazes me is how they reuse so much different stuff and still make it look so natural and beautiful. Look at these water jugs/ water bottles used as flower pots.
They don't look all that spectacular until... you have a whole wall of them!
The only thing I might do differently is paint the caps a dark grey or black color so they do not stand out as much. I really love this idea, I truly think I may have adapt this when I get back to the states. They truly are beautiful.

Okinawa is filled with unexpected gifts of beauty.

The simpliest things made to please the eye.

I love it.

No comments: