CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Growth Charts!

I've never really been fond of growth charts, but since I had to measure my kids for some physical forms I thought I'd take a peek. Wouldn't ya know my kids are somewhat normal. Not all of 'em, but 2/3's of them are, doesn't that sound bad. I can make it sound even worse... my daughter's never been normal.

K80's still in 10% or less on the growth chart for weight, which is a huge improvement. She used to be in the 5% or less. So she's gained a few pounds. We also just ate a huge meal out so that may have something to do with it too! As far as height she's in the 50% range. Which is kinda shocking to me b/c she's taller than most of her friends and she's the youngest in her class so I think this chart is a little skewed.

The boys, hold your socks are you ready for this!
Caleb is 5 ft 3.75 inches tall! That's tall right... well he's 82% taller than his peers.
Seth is 5 ft 3 inches tall! Same thing but he's 81% taller than his peers.
I do not know their exact weight but we think we know where they are so that would put them at 50% so they are completely average with their peers.

They seem so tall to me. The boys have grown about 3 inches since we moved here. All their pants are so short. (Noah called he said the flood was over and he asked me to buy the boy some new pants!)

I do have to admit to the entire world that I have some super cute boys and a spunky adorable freckle faced girl. It was just yesterday that I was changing diapers and they weren't tall enough to climb into the van. Now they crawl outta the van b/c their legs are so long. Their little legs no longer dangle in the kitchen chairs. And we've now wear size 9.5 in men's shoes. When did they grow up? Who gave them permission? I love who their are becoming and I love that they are healthy and tall and beautiful... I love my kids!

No comments: