CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful for Family Photo Day

Today is day 26 of 30!

Obviously with this photo I am very thankful for digital cameras, and being able to see the photos prior to printing them all. To say the least this photo is not printer worthy. Thankfully, we were blessed to have friends travel with us to take some family photos. We took about 130 photos of them on our camera and they took about 150 of us on our camera. Plus they had their camera, and who knows how many they took. Let's pray that at least 5 of the 200+ photos taken today of our family are worthy of actually seeing a printer! And possibly a Christmas Card or two!

I guess I should have also paid attention to see that Caleb wore black socks like Seth. Apparently I am not as observant as I used to be, and I'm much more chillaxed. In the past this would have sent me over the edge. Maybe just maybe menopause isn't gonna kill me, the kids or poor Mark! And don't even get me started on the eyes that Caleb is sharing with everyone!

No comments: