CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 18, 2011

a Season of Thanks

Way back in the beginning of November I mentioned that I would create these scrapbook pages that would document our month of thankfulness. Well here it is... it's was a lot more time consuming to create than I first had thought. I hand cut each pocket and stamped everything. I attached the pages to a 16x24 piece of wall art canvas. I use canvas a lot around the house for various projects. It's adds a unique dimension and charm I think to Scrapbooking on the Walls! Each day has 3 tags in the pocket so we can all write on them. For now the kids are keeping a record on a sheet of paper on the fridge. If all goes according to plan and there isn't much rebelling they'll be written on these tags by Thanksgiving!






I was technically finished within 3 days of my "assignment"! I am ashamed to say it's taken me 16 days to take a picture of it and post it online.






So today, November 19, 2011, I am thankful for scrapbooking.



Creating releases stress, I'm the wife of a Marine and a mom to 3 middle schoolers... yep I've got stress!






So if you'll excuse me I've got to switch the laundry (only 6 loads to do today!), pop the tab on an ice cold Coke and get to creating... I've got to make some Christmas cards!






(are you on my list?... wanna be? make sure you send me your address)

No comments: