CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Anniversary


November 6, 1993... 18 years ago I married my very best friend, and today he's still my BFF!


We spent a whomping $500 on our wedding from start to finish. It was quite the event, but a far cry from the $18 million a recent celebrity couple spent. Tragically, they are now divorcing after just 72 days of marital bliss.


It's hard to imagine that just 18 years ago he snuck away from Virginia Beach to marry me. It's crazy to remember the sheer panic in our hearts when we had a blizzard and feared we wouldn't be able to fly back to the school house. No it wasn't like the red school house on Little House on the Prairie, it was a huge brick building with NO Windows filled with Marines who barked A LOT and told me that...


"If Mark was supposed to have a wife the Marines would have issued him one in his sea bag!"


I know the Corps meant well, but little did they know that this bride was stickin' around for the long haul complete with deployments, moves, injuries and wars.


Today, we have 3 amazing children, live on a tropical island in the middle of the Pacific and are still madly in-love. What more do young couples dream of... So today I'm thankful to Mark for making all my dreams come true.

No comments: