CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

12 November 2011

This is the before shot of the group that went to Forest Adventure.

They were all high school students with a few adult leaders tossed in for flavoring!


By far the most tremendous group of students ever. My heart swells when I think about them. More details on that later!


Here is the same group after the adventure. We have a lot more craziness going on, a ton of sweat and many bonding moments.


I am so very thankful that we agreed to be a host home for this fall's youth retreat. It blessed me in many ways. Working with youth is a lot of work, but just like parenting it provides even bigger rewards. I learned a lot about myself this weekend. I discovered somethings that I really don't like about myself and I'm going to work together with God to change those things. I want to lay down my own issues and see the world from His eyes. He has a far better view!


I am very thankful for this retreat.

No comments: