CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Choosy Moms Choose


If you said Jif. You are correct. I grew up on Jif. My kids are growing up on Jif. At one point in our house it was the only thing my sweet darling children would eat. It is the best tasting peanut butter of all time! (If I was truly a smart mom I would have bought stock in Jif, I would be a millionaire right now just based on the amount of PB&J we eat in our house alone!)



So yes, today I am thankful for Jif. The many laughs it has brought to us over the years. Like when the children were but wee ones and we'd give them Ritz smothered in Jif. And then try to get them to talk! Or when we'd put a glob on the end of Pudlee nose... how many licks does it take to clean it off? And then of course the famous Triple Decker PB&J brought to you by Mr. Ken Spraque and his son Jason from Koinonia Camp. That sandwich will bring an intense smile to your face. Slightly melted Jif layered with grape jelly on soft Wonder Bread. It's a match made in heaven.


Thank you Jif for wonderful memories, filled tummy's and years of future Jiffy Fun!

No comments: