CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 18... My Seth

My Seth... I love this photo of him. Not because he talks a lot and we had to tape his mouth shut. Which isn't the case, he did this to himself. However, he definitely quivered a bit when he ripped off this duct tape in one quick rip. And I may or may not have seen a tiny tear well up in his eyes. It was at this moment he finally realized that the little bit of peach fuzz he had on his upper lip was now gone! I admit that I pointed and laughed at him. Luckily he laughed too!


So today I'm thankful for Seth, how he makes me smile and laughs with me when I laugh with him. I mean at him, nope I was right the first time... Yep, I laugh with him!


Next time I need to wax my lip, I think I'll borrow some duct tape from Seth!

No comments: