CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scars and the stories they leave behind...


Well, like I've said we've been here for six months. Which means it's been exactly 6 months since that dreadful day at Torii Beach and my encounter with that slimy creature from under the sea. Last night before bed I am not sure what made me think of it but I checked out my scars. Yep faint but still visible on my hand, slightly darker on my calf. My right thigh... yeah you can see it from across the room. Zorro the Jellyfish left his mark.
Picture this... I'll be in my 90's hanging out at the villages in Florida, (I plan on being a snowbird) talkin' trash about my trip to the beach, pullin' down my pants and showin' off my scar to all the other old bitties in the bunco room. All the while Mark is down at the park takin' out pigeons with his pocket pistol reminiscing with his VFW cronies. We are gonna be such cool old people, our grandchildren will have so many stories to tell about us.

No comments: