CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Trouble w/ Blogger

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've had some trouble w/ Blogger. These next 3 postings down below this one are in reverse chronological order (meaning they are posted in the order they were written!) and they should have posted 2 days ago. Not sure why they didn't. These entries were written over the past two weeks when I started the process of having my first surgery. When we didn't think anything was actually wrong and goes until the day we heard the "Official News". It's a very real glimpse into my personal thoughts and what was happening in our lives. I chose to share it with you to share the whole story. Read with an open heart and full knowledge that some of the journal entries were while I was under the influence of pain-meds. Enough said... read on!

No comments: