CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Junior's Birthday Party

I know I know I know. Stop yelling at me. I WAY behind on my blogging. It's not for lack of desire, or stories to tell or even motivation. It's time. I'm running out of time. I suppose I could get up early to do it or stay up late to do it, but for the betterment of the world I will take my beauty rest. I'll do my darnedest to get more consistent in my blogging, pinkie promise!



K80 turns 11. Can you believe it our last little baby is 11 years old, a middle schooler and still adorable. She'd kill me if she knew I was writing this. Good thing she doesn't waste her time reading this blog! K80 being as unique as she is didn't want cake for her birthday party.

Oh no, she wanted dirt complete with worms. It was super easy... and super yummy! Don't know what to say about this photo... but it's the Peeps from the Party. Only 4 girls, no drama and lots and lots of laughter. They had blast. Mark even had fun. I think he likes girls, he'll never admit it but he loved the giggles and all the fun stuff that comes with his K80.

K80 and Dana. Dana hand stitched this super sweet owl for K80 for her birthday. I always say...The most thoughtful gift is a handmade gift. I'm so impressed and K80 loves it. I tried to steal it, she swatted my hand. Where does she learn this stuff? (Oh yeah... her father!)

Happy Birthday my dear sweet K80. We are truly blessed and honored to have you part of our family. Please stay sweet, innocent and pure forever and ever. We love you!

No comments: