CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

First Middle School Dance 2011

Junior had her first middle school dance this past Friday. Remember I announced on Facebook that I was chaperoning. She was less than thrilled when she found out, but was still embarrassed even when she saw many other parents there. It was loud and quite the learning experience for me. Middle schoolers are LOUD, very loud especially when there are 200+ of them in a tiny cafeteria. Overall it was a very fun evening, I think K80 had a great time (even with me there)!

To my relief there were NO slow dances, but many line dances and one very long limbo line! Will I chaperone again, you bet. There's no better way to keep an eye on my kiddos than to have my eye on my kiddos.

I bet you're wondering where the boys were during this awesome event... they had a Boy Scout camp out. Mark went too. Believe me if there were home they'd be dancin' fools too!

No comments: