CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Seth, His Trumpet and Eyebrows!

Seth had his first band concert ever! He was fabulous, the entire band did great. I was very impressed. 116 beginning band students in one concert. The day before the concert Seth came home completely stoked. He challenged another student in band class (like you see in Drumline the movie) and moved up and was now sitting 7th chair. Out of 15 other trumpeters, I think it's pretty stinkin' GREAT! So proud of him!
About mid way through the second song Mark leans over to me and tells me to look at Seth's eyebrows when he plays. Oh my stinkin' heart, it's hilarious. They move up and down, in motion with the music. Sometimes he looks angry other times his eyebrows can't get any higher. Look at these photos & see for yourself.
Love me some Seth!

No comments: