CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve!

The magic is still alive in our house! The anticipation of Santa is barely contained. I get to dress my kids only a few times a year... school pictures, family photos, Easter and Christmas Eve services. They are so grown up looking soon the magic, the belief and childhood innocence will be a thing of the past.
The first gift of Christmas. The traditional....

wait for it.....

JAMMIES!
Looking forward to Christmas morning, having my home filled with laughter,
joy and best of all presents!
Can't wait to see what the kids bought for me... they've been teasing me for weeks!
Thank you Lord for allowing Mark to be home this Christmas, it's been far too many years of celebrating your birth without him. We are grateful, blessed and over joyed to have him home!

No comments: