CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I love


Valentine's Day may have been a few days ago but today I'd like to share with you just a few things that I love. (they are in no particular order so no judging!)


My dear sweet adorkable husband
dryer sheets
a warm breeze on a cool morning
Okinawa sunsets
Caleb's demonic giggle
Peanut M&M's
orchids
fresh cut grass
a clean desk
my steam mop
flip flops
laughter
creative thoughts
homecoming memories
listening to Seth play is trumpet
holding hands with my children
driving on the right side of the road
dirty kids
fuzzy socks
a clean house
meaningful momentos
sea glass
singing to old music on the radio, it totally embarasses my kids
iPhones they allow me to text friends in the states
the sound of a babbling brook
the smell of woods after a fresh rain
Coke Icees
snuggling with my Junior
the color of Mark's eyes
old photographs
campfires
sunshine
clean bed sheets
ice cold water
my king size bed
my health
my wedding ring
the pitter patter of tiny feet
clean kids
bear hugs
pure silence
grace


What are some things you love?

No comments: