CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Twin talk... Real or Not?

This video has swept through the internet and even made it on national TV. If you are the one in a million who hasn't seen it take a minute to watch this!









What you can hear in this video is called twin language. It's somewhat common amongst twins. This video could easily be of Caleb and Seth! I'd post my own videos of my boys if I had them here in Okinawa. We didn't bring our home videos with us so you'll have to just trust me that it's true! It's hard to believe and accept that the boys seen in this video actual understand each other. Just as we couldn't believe Caleb and Seth understood each other, but they did.





So sit back, watch the video again and take a glimpse into the homes all across the globe that raise beautiful beautiful twins. For let me tell you, it's a ride of a lifetime and each day gets better and better!

No comments: