CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's a Lie... a Bold Face Lie!

I bet that title got your attention huh! Today I am venting! UGGHH!!!

Last week, I specifically went to the base gas station at 11:15 am, it is the only way to get affordable gas! I went with the sole purpose of getting pampered, using the drive thru car wash and picking up the mail! I was shocked and stunned as I sat in my car and no one came to pamper me! I sat in my car for a few minutes, no one came out. I got out began pumping the gas, a worker walked right by didn't say anything, he looked busy so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Next pulls up another car, and elderly gentleman with his wife. He sat and waited, still nothing. He finally got out hobbled to the other side of the car and pumped his own gas. Next comes 2 more cars... waiting, then a fellow mom in a minivan with 1 sleeping baby and 2 screaming toddlers! All she wants is some pampering... I motioned to her that no one was assisting us. She then pointed at the sign, the same sign I am standing next too! I shrugged my shoulders and gave her a huge SAD face. She backed up, rolled down her window, and said "all I need is a little pampering today!" I could hear the kids screaming and crying. I felt for her... she drove away.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... the stupid car wash was broken too, and there was no love in the mailbox, not even a bill! Complete and total wasted trip...
Why can't a girl get pampered around here!

No comments: