CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Promise there is more to come!

I promise I'll get back on here in a few days to fill in the gaps, but I wanted to leave you with this lingering thought.


In Hawaii I never had the problem of someone leaving the seat up. Surprise, surprise, surprise... splish splash I was NOT takin' a bath, but I need one now!

I love my boys... I think I've yelled "Please go put the seat down" 200+ times since I've been home. I must retrain them now... uggghhh.


More to come I promise! Hugs to all and thanks for the prayers, keep 'em coming!

1 comment:

Betsie Morris said...

I have not been online as much and wanted to stop by and tell you how over joyed I am for you! Praise God! So happy that you are cancer free and back with your family. I never doubted for a minute that God was gonna kick it for you :-) Love ya girly!