CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Page 1 of The Francis 5 2012 Newsletter


2012 has proven yet again if you feed your kids vegetables
and 3 squares with approximately 5 snacks a day they will
grow and grow and grow. The boys are like bean stocks and
K80 is not far behind. I’m telling you I had to get a part
time job just to keep clothes on these teenagers! Yeppers,
I said teenagers, can you believe it? Mark and I are frightfully
proud parents of teenagers, typing this makes my heart weak!
I can’t even think about high school yet, I’m still enjoying 7th
& 8th grade right now. As of Thanksgiving the boys are taller
than Colleen but seem to be mere millimeters away from
surpassing Mark! (that’s over 6 foot!)
 
Seth & Junior learned to surf. Caleb digs golfing. Junior loves volleyball. Seth is definitely a back-stroker like his dad. Colleen is still cancer free. Caleb hates texting. K80 & Seth text in their sleep.  Mark misses shooting. The kids think their parents are weird. Caleb & Seth are now Life Scouts. K80 is in NJHS. Colleen lives with 4 gamers. We all miss the States. Mark never answers his cell phone. We are getting a dog when we get home & we shall name him Brutus. We believe we have the best kids in the world.

I certainly do not want to rehash the last year for you.
Most info is on my blog or Facebook. So you are well
aware of the wild crazy and amazing life we lead! We are
blissfully happy and blessed by God. We just want to say
thank you. Thank you for being part of our family; thru
photos, prayers, emails and Facebook updates.
We love sharing life with you!

Thank you very much!

Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita!
どうもありがとうございました
 
 

No comments: