CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

White Elephant

Youth Group Christmas Party 2011!

I still have a hard time with the fact that I have 3 children in the Youth Group. It truly isn't possible, is it? Moving forward. Tonight was the annual YG White Elephant Christmas Party. They had a blast, ate some yummy food, heard a great word and exchanged gifts. The kids left the house with an old TV, a Storm Trooper Voice Changer Helmet, and the Cheese Touch board game. They arrived home with a teddy bear, a computer Bible program, and last but not least a cell phone that appeared as though is was run over by a motor scooter and then backed over again by a little Japanese car! Merry Christmas!


I'll pay it forward... it's the year of the recycled gifts... whom shall I pass this fabulous phone on to... what name did I draw again in the Francis/Garvey gift exchange? I'll check my records and get back to you!

No comments: