CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

back to work, back to school, back to life...

The kids went back to school today, thus starting cheerleading, tumbling, scouts, homework and such.... the list goes on and on. I was asked to make the yearbook page for my boys fourth grade class. No big deal right. Well it's a lot harder thank i thought. It's hard to be creative in a 8x11 space and still put 22 photos with names and dates on them. I did it, but it's certainly not my favorite layout of all time. I wish I could post it for you all to see, but because of privacy rights of the school and the students I cannot post it on the Internet. On a lighter note it's one more thing crossed of my list of things to do in January... not like the list isn't long, only about 25 things to do this week!

No comments: